UH New Releases 2009

texas

Its a Valtra & just like MF8690 its in need of some bigger front tyres & a sexy big front weight on it ;)

I must say im not a big fan of Claas tractors but this new Arion looks even better than the ares 657 model from a couple of years ago :o  I was thinking of replacing my two JD6920s with a pair of  Wiking 6930s but I might have to go for one 6930 and an Arion640 instead :D (keep the JD dealer on his toes ;D)

I would have liked too see an 11 or 12 furrow plough to go behind the 400-500hp tractor models now available as UH have already made an 9 furrow :-\  however the vady gear the Kuhn 6f & those new besson mounted cultivators look superbbbb!  Im off to see the bank manager :-[

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmm some nice looking kit there i must say, got the valderstad stuff on order already via a dealer

for a new farm then Sean or future investment!!!, your still in the 70's, the classic era ;D ;D!!!!

go on you know you know you want a new modern farm ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

although no dedicated row-crop equipment - that cultivation equipment is really great. So instead of wasting money for stupid Britains modells this is the future of 1/32 scale farm modells!

That remains to be seen. I am sure that is what most of us collectors want but I really think we are not the big fish in the pond. I still think Britains and siku will be around for a long time to come because of their appeal to kids. UH models are not exactly made to play with.

But I do hope that UH and the other higher end manufactureres keep them coming, because that is what I want and collect.

although no dedicated row-crop equipment - that cultivation equipment is really great. So instead of wasting money for stupid Britains modells this is the future of 1/32 scale farm modells!

At zwolle there where some dedicated tractors( UH Mf and Fendt) with row-crop wheels for sale. When iam right it was the same table where they sold the new items from UH. Maybe someone has pictures from it.

Texas

something i have noticed with the uh releases of late is they seem to make what people want, almost picking off custom makers kit like the fordson jcb combo classic combines makes, the new ford 5000's now in 32nd that scaledown have just done, their reps must trawl through the shows looking for the highest selling convos ect and bang theres the next product, so given how much root crop stuff is scracth built for us, like gavs beet harvestors, i wouldnt be at all surprised if they dont bring out the root kit soonish, hopefully the classic grime spud harvestor is a early sign of this

something i have noticed with the uh releases of late is they seem to make what people want, almost picking off custom makers kit like the fordson jcb combo classic combines makes, the new ford 5000's now in 32nd that scaledown have just done, their reps must trawl through the shows looking for the highest selling convos ect and bang theres the next product, so given how much root crop stuff is scracth built for us, like gavs beet harvestors, i wouldnt be at all surprised if they dont bring out the root kit soonish, hopefully the classic grime spud harvestor is a early sign of this

That would be great! regarding my above mentioned comment "against" Britains I am still hoping for this brand (which in my opinion is neither suitable as a toy for me son - almost no functionality compared to the Britains toys of my own childhood - and lack of detail and lack of interesting implements for me).

But you know: It are the most intense lovers who become the most intense haters when dissappointed ... ;-)

Of the new announced releases (which saved my day, during this cold, foggy day over here) I like the Gregoire Besson implements most, especially the (in the original 1/1 scale version) front mounted (!) PlanDisk cultivator (will they fit to SIKU front linkage) and the folding cultivator PreciLiter which in my eyes is the first cultivator released ever by any brand which is a real seed-bed combination used for preparing fields for very small sized-seeds like sugar beets or carrots. So another hint in the direction of row-crop and definately content of one of my dioramas next spring time!

good thing you asked as i completely forgot to ask  :o when i took my two countys from the girl behind the counter which wanted my address  :D

Sure hope they start using the info they collect, this is the third time i give them my info but still never got any email at all from pescreation  ???.

I know what you are saying about forgetting things when you look at these girls  ;)

Erik.

Sean  , there is probably a lot of truth in that statement  , & add to it County s in 1/16 & their stated  intention of doing 1/32 versions . Having just built a Scaledown 5000 & looking at UH 1/ 32 version posted here , there is something a little odd about it , unsure exactly what it is  though . May be amended on release , but it wont beat a Scaledown .  ;)

i agree they are never quite right acuracy wise compaired to the effort nigle or dave purde put in for instance, but at the prices they sell at would 95% of collectors complain, ??? i would rather pay more for quallity but a lot dont care, uh will unfortunatly kill off some scratch builders the way they are going, sneeking into markets currently taken by the small builders, they seem to spot the gap and go for it,only advantge the likes of classic combines, dave purdue,and scaledown have is,they do so much more than just ford which will keep them going a treat

Yes & that is exactly their aim  ,  a model  as you say 90 / 95 % accuate but at their rate of production & prices people will buy them up for price alone , yet work put in by  Dave , Nigel & Andy to get them bang on is reflected in price because they are going it alone & have far smaller production runs but not everyone will see or wish to pay for all that work .  At end of the day it is an  easy market for UH to muscle in on , as they know they will be popular  :( :( :(

very easy to musscle in on, and they do seem to listen to what people want, how long have most colectors been asking for decent cultivation kit and ploughs, , guess what out they come from uh, root crops calling, whats the reconing????? pretty good i say, if only britains  could listen like this, taken note of what collectors want, ok, wont be uh standard, but it could gain them so much more market share back from siku and uh, playabillity and a range to sell,