The Adventures of Marky and Mavis... the MF240QD - new to me on 14th November 08

Lord Ferguson

The big question.... restore her or not ?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. The big question.... restore her or not ?

• Yep... give her the works
    • No... leave her alone

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Tris,........put a brown rucksack on yer back,  crawl in on yer belly, you'll blend in with all the snails.......they wont bat an eyelid  !!    ;)

You cheeky f. . . . . !! :D

Aslong as I havn't got to wear one of them hairbands with goggley eyes on springs! :D

• 2 weeks later...

got a nice surprise today.. I went to my local dealers for a cuppa... and my new trailer was in their yard.... needless to say... now it's in my yard  ;D:D :D

IMAGE_345.jpg

IMAGE_346.jpg

I'm having a bund built at work... so I can tip my agregates and soils out and then transfer them into bags...  it's going to have a mud bank all around it before it's finished...

IMAGE_347.jpg

I am pleased to report that the topsoil and poo business is really starting to take off  :)

that trailer looks smart. I think your tractor may stuggle to pull it though :D :D

Oi Cheeky  >:(:D :D :D It's red not green  :P

nice trailer mate, you seen the mf 200 in ct mag?? close'ish to you too. grain sides ect

and whats going on with that bund >:( >:(>:( thats where my visiting parking space is, where will i go now ;):D :D :D

not seen it mate.. I've not got a CT as yet... as for the bund... I'm having your numperplate mounted on the back wall... and it will be empty when you come over mate... just for you.. it's over 3m wide internally... even you can park in that  :P:D :D

and knowing you full by the time i leave :D :D :D i cant belive you have done that to me i am really upset

as for the 200, i got it slightly wrong its actually a 4 ton mf21 tipper, grain sides and shoot, from the pic its faded but looks rust free , best as the pic shows, currently residing in a dealers in leominster herefordshire

really, why, are they getting hard to find then?

I guess so mate.. that one has been for sale for a while if it's the one I've seen.  I think some traders think they can 'cash in' on the current silly prices offered for 135's and 35x's ... At the end of the day... it's just a bloody trailer  :-\

i have just read this from page 15 :-[ nice pictures ;) you could use your little trailer with doug

thanks buddy.. that's a plan... I'm hoping I can pick up doug and lift him onto the trailer with my loader and forks... then use this trailer for 'muck away'

thanks buddy.. that's a plan... I'm hoping I can pick up doug and lift him onto the trailer with my loader and forks... then use this trailer for 'muck away'

or get a set of ramps  ::) drop the tailboard, ramps on, crawl up , ramps in the trailer, tailboard up, strap her (him) on and of you go ;D