The Misadventures of Si and little Bray new to me when i paid for it

SIMON.

Sorry Barry i must of still been hungover from the night before and i've regretted it ever since   ;) ;)  :'( :

As for you lord i'll swap it for that new IFOR willaims you've got sat in the yard  ;) ;)

I've never even seen my Ifor Williams... I wonder if it really exists  :D :D :D - I reckon they took my money and ran off with it  :-[

NOTE TO SELF - Check that in the new year !

So these idoits that keep telling me on ebay its a 702 can go jump then  ;D ;D :D :D

Indeed... 702 was the loader.. it was a little confusing mind you... as they sold the 702 'with 4 different powerplants' - does make it sound like the model is a 702 I guess  :-\

Ah... hang on... just read John Farnworths book.. he says the early 4 cylinder 35 was simply called a 702 Si... so it looks like I could be wrong.. he says the 203 only came after the launch of the 3 cylinder engine...

Addition...

It looks like they called the 702 just the loader after this point (61)  :-\

I'll do some more digging I think (no pun intended)

It might well come to that once i've insured it  ;) ;) ;):D :D

Ah... hang on... just read John Farnworths book.. he says the early 4 cylinder 35 was simply called a 702 Si... so it looks like I could be wrong.. he says the 203 only came after the launch of the 3 cylinder engine...

I'll do some more digging I think (no pun intended)

Ha ha so you were wrong then  :D :D

• 4 months later...

I hate this tractor even more now its just cost me £550 to have the clutch done as they had to rebuild it cause we couldn't get the right one or some rubbish typical Massey heap  >:( >:(>:( >:(

No... that's bad new Simon... what';s different about the clutch then... I assume it's got no PTO this tractor ???

EDIT...

Just looked at the pics.. it has got a PTO.. I'd say it should be a standard 35 clutch pack then.. if 10+ (MF) can't help then I am sure vapourmatic do the bits for them Si