Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!! These purchases alone must have made DBP's month!!  :o

haha, it might have.. Dave didnt have the 1004 finished or that would have gone home too ;) .. and i believe another dutch guy also took a fair bit of his conversions home too (around 15)  ;):D

And to be honest, if you look at the work he has put into them , they are worth every penny and then some!

only problem now is... i am hooked on his models now and cant rest until i have all his limited editions  ;)

Here is my little beauties.... sweeeeet  :-*:-*

First up... MF230 from Martyn Reeve... a real stunner as well  :-*:-* - he's a top notch builder and no mistaking...

Secondly... feast you eyes on this... look... but DON'T even THINK of touching... a Martyn Reeve 675 2wd  :-*:-* - pride of my collection now  ;D

Lastly... The 2007 Spalding tractor.... HEAVY.. but somewhat lacking in detail  :D :D

Well like this way i never catch up whit you whit all those beautyfull massey's :'( :P

Love the 675 and the 240 :-*

The grey fergie is nice but not my favorit ;)

Here is my little beauties.... sweeeeet  :-*:-*

First up... MF230 from Martyn Reeve... a real stunner as well  :-*:-* - he's a top notch builder and no mistaking...

Secondly... feast you eyes on this... look... but DON'T even THINK of touching... a Martyn Reeve 675 2wd  :-*:-* - pride of my collection now  ;D

arrrrh marky sorry mate had my hands all over it on saturday, now calm down, also it will self destruct in 3 more days :D :D :D and turn BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm, when looking at the desk here, i wonder how i managed to get this all home considering i was flying  :D;)

here it comes, my purchases at Spalding.. (will try to get pics tomorrow)

- New Holland TJ425 - Scale Models 1:32

- New Holland 8970 with Hesston 4700 baler set - Ros 1:25

- New Holland TG285 - Ertl Premier Series 1:32

- County Super 4 - UH 1:16 standard model

- County 954 - DBP models 1:32

- County 1124 - DBP models 1:32 (2 of those)

- County 1174 - DBP models 1:32 (3 of those)

- County 1184 - DBP models 1:32 (3 of those)

- County 1474 - DBP models 1:32 (3 of those)

- Ford 6600 green low cost model - Britains 1:32

- Fordson Major (red with frontloader) - Bluebox 1:32ish

- Ford 901 - Irwin 1:16 (extremely rare and a huge bargain at 10 pounds but unboxed though)

- 6 brochures of various New Holland and Ford tractors

and when i got home, the postman had brought me a few things too:

- Ford 8N - Ertl 1:16 Texaco Country Club

- Ford Jubilee - Ertl 1:16 2007 PA FFA

- Model Farm Tractor book

- 4 dutch tractor brochures

- 2 Ford puzzles

so i am a happy and poor man now  ;)

oh i completely forgot 4 more Spalding purchases

(check this out Marky ! )

- MF 135 yellow - Britains 1:32 unboxed (gonna sell it though  :D ).

- MF 1505 - Britains 1:32 for my dad's collection

- County 1004 Ford Force - DBP Models 1:32 (will be ready at Zwolle  ;D)

- Ford 7000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTF model from Barry with whom i have to arrange payment and delivery as i didnt have enough money on me ;) but still a very good price though.. thank you Barry, another masterpiece for my collection!

AAAAAHHHHHH  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o WOW Wil  :D :D :D :D :D

Well I got back from Spalding with a pretty superb Allis Chalmers Gleaner from John Leathers (probably the last one he'll be making  :() DBP 390T 4wd, an old fashioned potato digger from Cerfyn Davies, some of Marky's excellent gates, Claas LD 80 baler, and a couple of very nice ERTL precisions.  :)

Wow Wil that is a lot of new stuff for the collection, did you find anything you did not know existed.

Erik.

not really, although it was the first time i saw the County's in 1:16 scale that Dave Purdue makes and they look the works!  :o;D

also i found the Irwin - Ford 901 which i thought i would never be able to add to my collection as it is the first time i came accross that model in the 4 years i have been looking for it  :D

and i saw a couple of sets i didnt know existed although i knew the tractor models in them.

right finally worked out what i got at splading;

martyns 690, 1080, and 230

wiking fendt 936

magnum 275

disc o sem

disc o mulch 3 and 6 metre

3 tw35

tw25

tw 20

2 595

2 8560

4 6600

and a carrier bag of repro bits from brian ;) ;) ;)

haha, it might have.. Dave didnt have the 1004 finished or that would have gone home too ;) .. and i believe another dutch guy also took a fair bit of his conversions home too (around 15)  ;):D

And to be honest, if you look at the work he has put into them , they are worth every penny and then some!

only problem now is... i am hooked on his models now and cant rest until i have all his limited editions  ;)

Hmmm, who was that other Dutch guy.........

I brought 22 models home from Dave, 18 blue ones and 4 red ones..

UH weiss Fendt att 818 red ltd edition

Siku MF Plogmaker blue

Britains Nh T7060

2x Aldi lorry tippers 1 Mann and 1 Scammel

Background scenery for my layout sheets

You may want to check them trucks again, Mike :D

Hmmm, who was that other Dutch guy.........

I brought 22 models home from Dave, 18 blue ones and 4 red ones..

you sure bought some beautiful models and plenty of those too.. but worth every penny and i might want to check your store if you are putting them up for sale that is? (would be a shame ;) ).

not really, although it was the first time i saw the County's in 1:16 scale that Dave Purdue makes and they look the works!  :o;D

also i found the Irwin - Ford 901 which i thought i would never be able to add to my collection as it is the first time i came accross that model in the 4 years i have been looking for it  :D

and i saw a couple of sets i didnt know existed although i knew the tractor models in them.

It was great to meet you Will

Where was the 901???

Any pics mate  ???

yes helping martyn so was probably stuck at back of his stall searching through boxes :D :D :D

i did spend some time and money at his stall but probably had to much eye for the models  ;):D

It was great to meet you Will

Where was the 901???

Any pics mate  ???

of course, the model is not mint(lots of paint missing and the steeringwheel is gone) but knowing its rarity, it's not likely to come accross another better model for quite some time.

16-Irwin-Ford_901-A.jpg