Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to bloxam steam fair yesturday and picked up a vardstadt topdown 400 and a "lemkin 9 furough plough"

Love the detail    but pretty useless for displaying

Nice bloke at cleveland models

Nice find there. Just been looking through his other items and cant believe he had that on b.i.n. for that price when hes got newer items like the ford 7600 for £18 b.i.n.

I couldn't beleave it when I saw the price of the harrow/drill compaired to his other prices. He had a boxed  white valtra with snow plough earlyer b.i.n. £19 ???

same price as i paid for my second one at the coldridge mf day 2 years ago mate, nice find

it was indeed  :o :o  not at all happy with the farm master has yellow paint all over the head stock, a different yellow to patch a scratch on the back mud guard, and how flimsy is the buckrake  :o

Massey 390t 4wd by dbp models  :P :P :P;D

I emailed DBP last week to ask about availability and delivery times and I have heard nothing back  :( :( :( how long ago did you order?

I emailed DBP last week to ask about availability and delivery times and I have heard nothing back  :( :( :( how long ago did you order?

november he said a while back he was going to  move to ireland but hes changed his mind so thats why its took so long  ;)