Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another 70s britains  5000  just missing exhaust for 11.45   ::) bargain

Hello bidder 5! I should have thrown a bob at that but I was smarting from the previous day's spending spree... :P

just ordered a few nice small little toy tractors

1:16 New Holland TJ480 dealer edition

1:16 New Holland T9060

1:16 New Holland TV6070

and a nice New Holland "the Bomb" 8260 pulling tractor in 1:16 scale..

oh yeah.. and a dozen or so 1:64 New Holland models

so enough for a few months i reccon.. although the upcoming New Holland and Ford releases are really awesome and i cant wait to get my hands on the Ford FW60 IV-series Prestige 1:16 model :o

@ Erik : I definately am not forgetting the Ford 8N restoration set. After the JD and Case restoration sets, there finally will be one for Ford.. ;D

And yes, moved to my new house.. still working on it though. this week i hope to finish the living room and then next week the office area. After that the room for my models will be taken care of.. i hope i can get all models in there  :o:D;D;) (i will make a topic for the process on my showcase room ;))

Thanks Sean.  Now what on earth can I do with them?

mine has a set with it, but they always come in usefull, sure someone will buy them of you for the collection, they are usally lost as they do detach, think my first ones were silver but i lost them, picked a repalcement set up in a scrap lot of ebay for it a few years back