Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent posted anything in this topic YET!!

dont know if this is the rite place to post this

since christmas i have accumilated

a siku john deere 2007 agritechnica special edition (from a local dealer)

a britains red bulk tipping trailer

a siku front Einbock Pasture roller

a siku front khun topper

You are correct Ben, on the bottom of the actual model it says 1:32 but on the box it says 1:35.

Regards

David.

thanks!!, i had a feeling that was right!. so i wonder which is the correct scale?, 1:35? :-\ :-\ with a 1:32 miss print on the underside ???

I'll admit i'm unsure, most of the other Joal JCB models I have such the Fastrac, 4CX and Telehandler are all 1:35 scale. However I know of some of the smaller JCB kit I don't have that Joal produces such as the skid steer loader are promoted as 1:32 scale.

For comparison here's the 801 along side the other Joal mini digger I have in my collection, a Yanmar B37, which I am aware in real life is a bigger machine than the 801, however the model also has 1:32 scale on the underside of the model and cab detail seems fairly close to size of that on the JCB.

DSC03218.jpg

so nearer 1:32?, years ago when i got mine i was surprised it was very close to some of my autoway collection that i took it as 1:32, its just the box was saying otherwise!

I personally think it's closer to 1:32 scale, but I could be totally wrong, especially when you consider some of the farm tractors Joal have produced in the past that are badged as 1:32 but for their size seem a bit smaller in relation to 1:32 models produced by other manufacturers, so i'm still a little bit undecided as to what's the correct scale of the machine.

Britain's red front linkage, muledozer type, with red and yellow buckrake for £1. 2 of the outside tines were broken off about 1/2 their length but repaired now by shaping and cutting to length, drilling and pinning one of those very versatile little sausage sticks. Local boot sale.

1 4323 Fahrgestell mit Rädern vom Joskin

Silagewagen - SIKU FARMER

1:32

1 1350 Claas Xerion 3000 - SIKU

FARMER 1:32

7 4350 Heckadapter für SIKU Farmer-

Serie

1 4948 Frontkraftheber vom Renault

ATLES 936 RZ - UH 1:32

2 5422 Frontgewicht mit Halterung aus

Resin passend für UHFrontkraftheber

in 1:32

1 4627 John Deere 7530 - SIKU FARMER

1:32

this will be enough

the claas is for a Friend

Got my buckets today for my JZ70.

Unfortunately i ordered the wrong ones and the arm is narrower than i thought. I now need to make it 8 mm wide not 6mm.

Never mind, it still looks great, i just need a lowloader to load it all up onto now...