Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

Newton Abbot toy fair today.

Unboxed Britain's MF2680. Early one. Mint.

Boxed Gamma Clark Bobcat Loader. 1:19 scale.

UH JCB Major Loader Digger.

UH Doe 130.

UH Super Major.

I and another member here had a good look at the new UH Big Bud in 1:16. A massive model with terrific amount of detail, comes in a box over 2 foot square but not quite ready to spend £245 on one yet.

Would love to see a pic of the Gama Bobcat loader, i have a Gama forklift witch i think could be the same scale.

Erik.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out in Kidderminster yesterday with the family and George and I stumbled into a model shop....

Found a boxed 8560 on floats and a Cergos 340 at the back of the shelf with the original price tags on, £12.99 & £9.99 respectively, very pleased... also a really sweet little Britains animal pen set from the early eighties, boxed, although the box is tatty as one would expect for being 25 year old stock, for £2.99.... Not often I buy models at the moment but I was pleased with these as I've been watching both of these tractors on eBay over the last couple of months.... May or may not spruce them up, will have to see. Wheels are a bit discoloured on the Renault which is a shame but the NH is mint...

Massey 135 dealer box

Perad Grain trailer

Kuhn Plough dealer box

Fendt 415 kommunal

Fendt 415 Dealer box

massey 8690 dealer box

Jlg cherry picker (dissapointed)

britains farm buildings.

whats wrong with it mate, know they aint cheap, but they have always looked ok to me when i have seen them

whats wrong with it mate, know they aint cheap, but they have always looked ok to me when i have seen them

It is a rubbish model for what i paid if it had been twenty quid it would have been ok but the platform is rubbish plastic and the booms dont holdup too well they droop. never mind can always sell it i suppose

The pair of David Brown models are the first type red Selectamatic 770 and the white one is the first white Selectamatic that superseded it. They are both 1:32 scale, made in diecast and resin and are quite heavy. They come in their perspex display cases screwed to the base with the exhaust pipes wrapped up and placed under the models as they are too tall with the top on the case. Both these models are made to complement each other as a pair and just 125 of each have been made. Both these that I had come today are numbered 017 of 125. Made by a chap in France called Christian Gouel who trades under the name CG-Models. Anyone thinking of getting a pair, I warn you now, they are not cheap, 175 Euro's each but postage to U.K. is free (Parcel Force). They are a really good representation of both and the detail is excellent. the decaling is a bit European and the headlamps are a little too high on the white one. The steering columns are also a little too long making the steering wheel too high I can live with that. The grille panels are photo-etched, hydraulics are all there, although fixed, hydraulic quadrant, PTO lever and everything.  Take a look at Christian's website, he does other interesting farm models as well.  www.cg-models.com                  http://www.cg-models.com/