Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farmer Ed was at Mike Thorne's open day today with his very large trailer and loaded with goodies. Decided to come home with the UH Ford 5000 in 1:32 plus the 3 new McCormick tractors from UH, the MTX145 double wheeled. MC105 and the MC130 T3. All the McCormicks are in McCormick boxes.

Bought a few real tractor bits from Colin Perryman for D.B.tractors and some nice tractor emblem badges from a chap in the bottom shed.

couple of items from a local market

Britains bale sledge mint unboxed for £1

Britains Renault 145-45 (1985) MIB for £20

and a Britains Valmet 805 with Snow plough MIB from ebay

Sale at local shop so I bought the following

Britains FX60 SPFH  in Blue box 9.99

Britains JD 9880 combine 9.99

Peco Backdrop scenery pics 50p each

Green grass mat for new layout  1.99

Paint for roads and fields also for layout

i was going for them aswell  :(:D

hehe i was thinking that someone from FTF might be bidding on them and thought no one is going to get them to destroy them so they are going into my collection as they are  ;D he is also going to throw in a Britains 2000 catalogue for me.

hehe i was thinking that someone from FTF might be bidding on them and thought no one is going to get them to destroy them so they are going into my collection as they are  ;D he is also going to throw in a Britains 2000 catalogue for me.

thats ok then mate any free bees are good , i'm just replacing a few models that i messed about with painting,wheel changes etc just stuff i can't put back standard.