Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought it at e-bay, made by JSpecials, prices about 5o-6o£, limited at 100, maybe Marky can help with some comments.

It's not a UH built model... I think this chappie (JSpecials) does a good job of them.. but I'm not sure how accurate they are.

For instance... It looks like it's got the wrong seat still... still got wing indicators... and I would suspect (assuming that he's used the base UH135) it's also still sporting the wrong front axle (beam type - rather than the correct 'swept' one)

I'm not sure what Agco will do if they ever catch up with him.. I suspect they would view 100 models as a 'true production run' - so he'll need Agco approval and the pleasure of giving Agco a large royalty for each model produced.

Can we see it out of the box for a close up Rath when you get time please  ???:-*

they say 2000 at the 13.august 2500 end of august at AGRARTOY

I am very lax with the farm models of late, but I must make a concerted effort to get those - feel free to give me an e-kick up the a**e anyone if I look to be slacking! :)

I am very lax with the farm models of late, but I must make a concerted effort to get those - feel free to give me an e-kick up the a**e anyone if I look to be slacking! :)

I am not sure Joe  if I like Weiss latest edition I have all the others but I dont know about this one either

nice that the one you posted the link for??

Yes it is, I made my mind up to go for it when you said it was the right box, I wasn't sure until then. I have also just won a Deutz TTV with front linkage