Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Spalding purchases, Ros Joskin slurry tanker, which i've aready converted to a dual axle with different tyres, as i haven't seen many tri-axle slurry tankers around my area. The Sulky fertiliser which is on the JD 6930 wich has had Siku Fendt tyres put on it, Fendt was a Spalding purchase.

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

My Spalding purchases, Ros Joskin slurry tanker, which i've aready converted to a dual axle with different tyres, as i haven't seen many tri-axle slurry tankers around my area. The Sulky fertiliser which is on the JD 6930 wich has had Siku Fendt tyres put on it, Fendt was a Spalding purchase.

Is the Sulky worth the money ? I am not sure wether I should get one?

Is the Sulky worth the money ? I am not sure wether I should get one?

Its a brilliant model especially seems it comes with an adapter, which makes it so versitile, however it is a delicte model, the PTO was broken on mine before i even got it out of the box, but it was the one that was on display. It could do with a cover, as most fertilizer spreaders have one, but that shouldn't be too had to fabricate,l might try a put a jib crane in front of it, if that the right description to lift fert bags off a trailer without the need of a loader.

Its a brilliant model especially seems it comes with an adapter, which makes it so versitile, however it is a delicte model, the PTO was broken on mine before i even got it out of the box, but it was the one that was on display. It could do with a cover, as most fertilizer spreaders have one, but that shouldn't be too had to fabricate,l might try a put a jib crane in front of it, if that the right description to lift fert bags off a trailer without the need of a loader.

Also they are now really hard to find.

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

untill this morning i'd have said the same but i passed one parked by the road side on a fendt near Wells, it was 4am so didn't stop to get any pictures  :-\

The new Siku triple axle Ifor Williams stock trailer. Have not removed it from the box but I must say that it looks a very good model, only thing I can see that lets it down a little is the rubbishy looking 2 cows that go with it, they have rather strange eyes.