Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£350+.....more than my car service!!....some nice models though in the collection :) :)

Hm I was going to get my car serviced before I came down, I can't afford it now!

Yes I'm particularly pleased with the 590 which was a bit of steal at £50  :o (for me anyway).

got a few from toytrac yesterday

Britains MF 595 DRW

Britains blue high sided tipping trailer

Britains Claas blue tipping trailer

Britains Valtra Valmet 8950 in Claas Colours

Britains Deutz DX92

Britains Deutz DX65 (i think?) 2wd

So it was you who nabbed the Valmet while my back was turned :D Nice guy that bloke in the corner and he had a large variety of vintage models for sale.

So it was you who nabbed the Valmet while my back was turned :D Nice guy that bloke in the corner and he had a large variety of vintage models for sale.

yup  ;D  been after it for ages. Yeah he did, spent a bit there  ::)

Bought this MF 8460 Combine from Gamma!

First i thought it where a convo but the man how sold it to me said it where an original MF combine made by Gamma.

The model is based on the Claas dominator that Gamma made in the past.

The man how sold it to me said it only came out in the USA.

Has any one info for me about this model because i think it is original to because the stairs and everything plastic is original red and not painted!

Even the wheels are not painted white!

Here the Photo´s

zeldzamegammacombine001.jpg

zeldzamegammacombine002.jpg

I do have one as well... I'm not sure if mine has a black unloading auger sock and exhaust pipe mind you  :o  .. will have to have a look...

I think the seller has informed you correctly Johnny... it was a re-badged Claas... both in 1:1 scale and this model too... it's quite rare as well these days