Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a song stuck in my head..... PAINT IT BLACK, think that could be how spalding will feel when  we all hit town,

Si will drink the pub dry, robo and kev will have there hands full with marky and barry, pete will be in a ball on the floor laughing so hard it hurts, ill be sitting there thinking Im finaly here but why.... And the mrs will be thinking, Why the did i say we can go to this place......

im taking the missis as she,s co piolet  any one else taking there othere half,s  oh and you.ll love it nick honest  :D

Another member of the Fordy possie yippppieee  :-*

you bet ya, Barry!

It's ok Nick, I am bringing postage tape so we can muffle Adam, Udi and Marky. The rest of us can get a word in then!!  :D :D :D

i have heard about Marky's MF-talk, luckily i am now there too to help Barry to throw in a good bucket full of Ford talk  :P

phew that's a relief Andy seeing as we all booked the 4Th up in the hotel :D :D :D :D

phewww.. that is a relief indeed..  :D

I have a song stuck in my head..... PAINT IT BLACK, think that could be how spalding will feel when  we all hit town,

Si will drink the pub dry, robo and kev will have there hands full with marky and barry, pete will be in a ball on the floor laughing so hard it hurts, ill be sitting there thinking Im finaly here but why.... And the mrs will be thinking, Why the did i say we can go to this place......

I'll try a few lagers if Simon gives me a chance  ;), want to have a taste of something different then the eternal Heineken of Duvel  ;D

and my mss will be thinking the same probably, but as we all know, put a couple of women together and you will only hear quak quak quak quak quak for the rest of the evening, so no worries there mate..

PS. will be nice meeting you all there, so far i only have met Peter and Ziko and Jack Stehos so far in Zwolle, so would be nice to meet the rest of the luni bins there too  ;):D;D

im taking the missis as she,s co piolet  any one else taking there othere half,s  oh and you.ll love it nick honest  :D

Mrs Robbo will be coming with me as well.........I have just shown her this post and she said "am I going to have to meet loads of strange people?" Er yes dear just try not to notice the grubby anoraks and furtive movements though :D :D :D :D :D

stop all making  out that im an alcaholic two pints and i will be on me back   :P::):D . and as for ford talk there will be non of that  :D

Yeah shut it you or I'll tie you up and put you in a corner and I'll send Marky over to bore you  :D :D