Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great show as per , but the show faded in comparison to the night before , was great to meet old friends as well as new, especialy those from lands afar , won't name them all but you all know who you are , thanks to all who had stands at the show , & for all the other FTF'ers who i met on sunday , even little harry, who seemed to sleep through the most part of the day :D

What a top day.... going to sort a few things out then will be in for a chat.... and, once Marky has unlocked the pics topic, to post some incriminating evidence that now I think of it even a No 1 can't contain ;):D

Had a great day today at Spalding after a 10 year gap since the last time attended, still haven't quite finished unpacking all what I bought, I certainly think I dispelled the myth all Yorkshiremen are tight when it comes to opening there wallets. Great to meet so many forum members for a chin-wag and apologies to all those I missed too.

I'll echo that sentiment Dave ;) Oh! Have you heard the news ??? Co-op are cutting the salaries of all managers and suggesting they keep back half their wages from last month to tide them over..... :o You'll be ok though won't you ??? Oh!....  :D :D

I'll echo that sentiment Dave ;) Oh! Have you heard the news ??? Co-op are cutting the salaries of all managers and suggesting they keep back half their wages from last month to tide them over..... :o You'll be ok though won't you ??? Oh!....  :D :D

I'll admit I was ever so slightly nervous and paranoid that's precisely along those lines what my manageresse said to me when she rang me about an hour ago.  :D Thankfully she very kindly told me  i'm starting at 11 instead of half 6 tommorow, lovely person that she is. :)

I'll admit I was ever so slightly nervous and paranoid that's precisely along those lines what my manageresse said to me when she rang me about an hour ago.  :D Thankfully she very kindly told me  i'm starting at 11 instead of half 6 tommorow, lovely person that she is. :)

Yeah, so they can prepare your P45 & leaving party :D :D :D

That'll be the "paper work" she was referring to, at least I get to spend the morning carpet farming with all what I bought today to numb the pain slightly before get I told where to go.  :D

That's it mate, regress, back to the womb :D :D

What a top day.... going to sort a few things out then will be in for a chat.... and, once Marky has unlocked the pics topic, to post some incriminating evidence that now I think of it even a No 1 can't contain ;):D

Now i wonder what that may be ;)

finally behind the puter.. got home last night just before noon.

it was great meeting you all that were in Spalding and/or at the pub. totally worthwhile and i even managed to get my girlfriend to say "let's make this a yearly event"  ;D ;D ;D

2 bad i missed Marky though.. brought that can of blue paint for nothing  ;) but for the rest that i had the pleasure to meet , thanks for the great time and hopefully see you next year ;)

now i am going to check the pictures i made and drop them in the appropiate topics..

I missed you Wil, you were pointed out to me heading across the car park while I was waiting  to get in [by Nick I think ???] but I didn't manage to catch you again... Next year though ;);D