Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah there Marcus, steady on pal. You havn't drank very much for ages so I wouldn't go hitting the mixers straight away. A Turbo Ki-Ora may put you on your back, or worse still somebody elses :D

Whoa there tristopher, steady on pal..................i'm way out of your league  :D :D :D :D

woooooooaaahhh there marcus you aint sharing a room with me if your drinking, i have seen the pics of you bouncing arround on the beds :D :D

i know many things :-[ worse doing while you are drunk than jumping up and down on beds..  :P but i have been practicing lately with drinking so hope those things wont happen (again)  ;):D :D

i know many things :-[ worse doing while you are drunk than jumping up and down on beds..   :P but i have been practicing lately with drinking so hope those things wont happen (again)  ;):D :D

i know theres worse but not when your trying to get some kip  :D :D marucs and drink have some very funny outcomes i must say

Trying to talk my wife in to going to Spalding, make a short vacation of it.

Last year was great, so would like to go again.

Erik.

i talked my girlfriend into going with the exact same proposition. and that certainly worked. York is nearby enough and so are a couple of other very nice English towns..

(just tell her that she wont be the only woman being dragged to the show  :P:D;) )

Great news Sue, with Lilliput or Leakey? :) Pleeease!

See you up there :)

Neither I'm afraid, Tris.  It is a complex business as I need help to get the cabinets into the car, out of the car, back in the car and out the other end and it is a long drive so I am not planning to be there all day.  I hate night-driving too.

However, all things being equal I intend to take one or other (or a bit of both) to Toytrac in October.