Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dropping off a friend at Bristol airoprt at 5am, then heading down to Toytrac, is there anything to do in the 5 hours until the doors open?

Anybody need help loading or unloading at Wincanton?!?!

I shall definitely require help as I cannot lift my cabinets without straining myself.  Hope to be there around 8:00 - 8:30 (if not sooner)  :)

stuck at work  >:( >:(>:(    just need to pack the  car tomorrow and try and find some of my models and decide what to bring always to much  .... and get  some tokens  for bazza'a stall and some jaffa cakes ... the list grows ever long bound to forget some thing  :D :D :D

I shall definitely require help as I cannot lift my cabinets without straining myself.  Hope to be there around 8:00 - 8:30 (if not sooner)  :)

What car you got Sue, i'll keep an eye out in the car park and give a hand, along with everybody else  :)

Its the most direct route Nathan, and the quickest.  There are plenty of 'cross-country' routes if you want.  One would be to head towards Shepton Mallet and cut across or another keep on the A30 and head up.

A303 it is then  , i must say i do like looking in the farms along the way.

Just made a few calls and got out of my carpet fitting job I had on for tomorrow.

Just got to fill the van up with diesel this afternoon woo hoo.

Is Wincanton and the racecourse easy to find as you get off the a303,all sign posted on the 303 I assume ???

Jamie follow the brown Racecourse signs B3081 / Wincanton Light Traffic signs. It's qucker, takes you round the back lanes.

Anyone coming from the east along the A303. When you leave Winterbourne Stoke (next village after Stonehenge with speed camera in it. As you leave village and get to top of the hill there are two huge maize fields left and right. They are harvesting on the left but didn't see the kit. Headland is off so keep an eye out!! ;D