spalding April 2009.... The numbers topic

Kiwi6920

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

si's from smoerset so hes not in need of the straw andy, just ask them for a bush for him to get under :D :D :D :D :D :D

i'd better get the number of the ambassy then before going ;)

nice one mate, another to the party

the more the merrier  ;D, they should name it : FTF lodge  for the occasion as we're gonna raid the minibars  :P

the more the merrier  ;D, they should name it : FTF lodge  for the occasion as we're gonna raid the minibars  :P

Raid the minibars?  You must have too much money! 

I can see Travelodge doing one of two things....

...either BANNING FTF altogether...

... or welcoming us with open arms (with the till running hot)

I know that some of the members know each other already but how are the rest of us going to know who is who................. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Will it be a carnation on your lapel or just a ruddy big sign with " I am a tractor geek" on it, I will probably go with the latter  ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

It is a good point.  I know Tris, Mandy and a few others by sight but as for the rest... 

As a number of us are staying at the same place.  One could volunteer to be the contact point and we all phone/text in to say "have arrived and give a room number".  For that matter everyone could do that.  This is where FTF badges would be very useful

Ok Tris, I'll give you that one for free. 

If being lovely,...

...caring,...

...considerate,...

...helpful,...

...social...

...and completely nuts about toy carpet miniature farms and all the buildings and equipment theron...

... constitutes being weird

... then I admit to being a weirdo too. ;D    :D;D:D;D