JCB 416

Andy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

negatives  the model has wrong bits but hey positives convo builders can put them right. convo builders make a toy into a model.

why should we >:( >:(>:(, it should be right from the start!!, why should we buy a 75% complete model! (how ever much complete it is!!) just to add to it

• 2 weeks later...

well i got a new wholesalers price list yesterday and it said  out feb  cw/ bucket & fork

don't hold me to this i'm just reading to you what it said, and it is britains we are talking about here :D :D :D :D

oh and feb for the rest of the models as well it said. :-\ :-\

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with some points. the model is not perfect however it is still a toy. I think I would prefer to mafe my own cab and bonnet and mirrors rater than pay another €20 for them. UH make nice models but 2 of them and €100 is gone. And its at the stage where collecting them is impossible unless your a millionaire.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I just read a test in a german farming magazin about the 426 Farm Mater. I think it is a great machine. Would be a nice conversion to build a 426 or a 434S, but when Iam watching the cab of britains 416 I must say it doesnt fit the actual 416 at all  >:(

Didn't you recognized that or am I wrong?

moritz