AJH

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

AXOS 340 with front hydraulics

A true friend is always there in times of need.

Always willing to lend a hand without questions. Reliable strength for all the family, an essential companion and helper.

Everyone agrees: No-one could manage without it.

Size: 1:32 

Material: Zinc

Manufacturer: Schuco

Article Number: 00 0256 675 0

Your Price:  EUR 32.90 

2566750v1,fmt=xxl.jpg

2566750v2,fmt=xxl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd look up to see when the Claas Senator is released - I know its not 1/32 but I thought it would look quite interesting with some of the model cars...not out yet, but Modelenium have it listed for £68.99!  How much?  Am I out of touch or does that seem a lot of money for what it is?  And I thought the UH Tucano was pricey last year at 50 odd quid! >:(

• 4 weeks later...

A question for anyone who has got the Schuco MBTrac model ??? ??? ??? ??? and/or the Weise version

I have just got the white Chatres MBTrac and I will be getting the Spalding model later this year, so. to complete the line up I need a standard coloured green model.

Which is the better model, the Schuco version or the Weise version

thanks

A question for anyone who has got the Schuco MBTrac model ??? ??? ??? ??? and/or the Weise version

I have just got the white Chatres MBTrac and I will be getting the Spalding model later this year, so. to complete the line up I need a standard coloured green model.

thanks

Mike

I added a weise front hitch to my siku green one and i have issues telling the siku and weise appart from a distance, i only hav eteh wise and siku versions, biggest let down with the weise verson is it doesnt have a tow hitch ::)

thanks

Hi

I just got my Schuco version, and I prefer the Weise, details and choice of material is better, much more metal put into the Weise.

Sonny

AXOS 330 + FL 100

Comfort, power, durability and reliability are features that you expect from your CLAAS tractor. Because we know how high your demands are, we have ensured that our front loader also offers these specific qualities.

Size:    1:32 

Material: zinc

Article Number: 00 0256 676 0

Your Price:  EUR 39.90 

2566760v1,fmt=xxl.jpg

2566760v2,fmt=xxl.jpg

AXOS 320

A true friend is reliable and uncomplicated. Everyone finds him easy to get on with. He does everything with you: agile, versatile, persevering, patient. Powerful and full of beans. Every day, again and again.

Size:    1:32 

Material: zinc

Article Number: 00 0256 803 0

Your Price:  EUR 24.90 

2568030v1,fmt=xxl.jpg

2568030v2,fmt=xxl.jpg

Claas-Shop.com

Has anyone got any of the new Schuco Claas models yet and how do they compare to the Universal Hobbies version?

They seem to be more expensive but are they worth the extra money?  :-\ :-\ :-\

I want to do a Renault/Claas timeline in the display but can't decide which to go for :-\ :-\ :-\ :-X :-X

Has anyone got any of the new Schuco Claas models yet and how do they compare to the Universal Hobbies version?

They seem to be more expensive but are they worth the extra money?  :-\ :-\ :-\

I want to do a Renault/Claas timeline in the display but can't decide which to go for :-\ :-\ :-\ :-X :-X

I have the axos 340 and the 330 c/w loader, I think they have very good detail, slightly more plasticy than UH. I will try and get some pics up in this topic sometime this weekend.