Wiking 2009

AJH

I wondered that as well Sean. Pughs was one of the dealers I tried to order from and they said that they weren't getting any in, was not happy when I saw that appear on Ebay  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

same with my local dealers, definately won't be able to get one and low and behold, sat next to their white massey, black fendt... i even gave them an offer for it and they said no  >:(

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is waiting for me at the dealer, all of the ten he ordered arrived. Is this happening elsewhere?

I put orders in at 2 different dealers and they have both told me they can't get any stock, so no!

Mine should be coming from darkest Norfolk, due to past good service ;D but I would agree with the theory of bigger dealer probably equals bigger allocation. In this case, the parts guy also wanted to get himself one, so maybe a fair amount of chasing went on; something some other dealers may not bother with  :-\ ???

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought my xmas present to me ;D  a brand new wiking FENDT 828 from Thurlow Nunns (Fendt main dealer for east anglia) and wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!  What a model its even nicer than the 936 with its chunky front tyres.  The detail is awsome and it has the best turning circle of any model Ive ever bought :of  And do you know what makes it even better it only cost me £38.80 inc VAT!!! :of    I kid you not this is Wikings best yet and lets face it wiking models are a league above UH tractors and two leagues above Britains ;)    Absolutely thrilled with it and when the real machine arrives it just might knock JD7930 from its  best looking ag tractor on market position!!