New Website from DBP Models (Coming Soon)

Andy

I am pleased to announce that there will soon be a new website from DBP. I have been working with Dave to get a new site online and ultimately it will be quick and easy for him to keep everyone updated with whats going on in the world of DBP models!  :)

I hope to complete its initial development within the next few weeks.

www.dbpmodels.com

post-2-132639033251_thumb.jpg

Andy

when I click on that link it is asking me for a user name and password but there is nowhere on the page to log in and create an account :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

wonder if thats anything to do with andys comments about it not being ready for a few weeks robbo ::):D :D :D :D

looks good so far andy, cant wait to see what goodies i can order via that

Andy

when I click on that link it is asking me for a user name and password but there is nowhere on the page to log in and create an account :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Sorry Mike, the site is not quite finished yet. As soon as it is, you will be taken to the homepage and will not need to log in.

wonder if thats anything to do with andys comments about it not being ready for a few weeks robbo ::):D :D :D :D

looks good so far andy, cant wait to see what goodies i can order via that

numpty cert then Sean  :D :D :D::)

lmao Andy.. Dave mailed me a while ago that a chap was coming over to start working on/making a new website. didnt realise it would be you :P:D

i am certain it will be a smart website like the others you are responsible for and i have no doubt the models will be flying of DBP's shelves (already saw another one i need to order :P;))

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...