At Work with Ricky

MODELFARMER

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When do i get too play with the big tractors  ;D ;D ;D::) ::)  im sick of these wee ones  :D :D

if you'd hurry up with the wee ones then you'd have time for the big ones  :D

tidy fleet mate :o, there seems to be a common theme :) :), is it an all arable farm or do you have cattle/sheep aswell  ;) ;)

Yea wheat barley and then rent out some for grass and potatoes to keep the fields rotating you see

we have a MF 362 but i'd prefere not to talk about it  :D

bet the neighbours just love you out bushwacking at weird times eh :D :D :D

they are used to it

We have a small church at the side of two of our fields, we usualy cut the barley off them fields on a sunday around lunch time ha ha  best thing is they dont have hymns with music just singin ha ha!

blimey we never worked a sunday, well the uncles, only day they ever stopped even if harvest was behind, they were the religious sort mind, one of the kids became a baptist minister up there ::) ::)::)

we work all week round during harvest period  :D

ah i get you ricky  ;) so would you say thats the better gearbox in the 30 series ? o and wat is that type called  :-\ ;):)

we work all week round during harvest period  :D

ah i get you ricky  ;) so would you say thats the better gearbox in the 30 series ? o and wat is that type called  :-\ ;):)

thats the autopower gearbox was available in the 20 series also but a few tweeks i heard for the 30 series it defo a field gearbox not for constant road haulage but still works well on road

power and auto quad still available on 30 series (normal gears type)