Spalding Tractor Show - April 5th 2009 - Who needs a lift and who can give one?

Simon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so??????????? who of you lads will pick me up at Stansted then  :D :D :D :D

Me and the wife will pete, we get our car from luton air port on the friday then we will drive over to stansted pick you up then go see marky  then go to spalding,

Me and the wife will pete, we get our car from luton air port on the friday then we will drive over to stansted pick you up then go see marky  then go to spalding,

Luuve you mate  :-* that would be perfect  :o :o i will pay you for the gas etc.. of course  :)

Ummm, not sure about mid-afternoon I expect.  It will really depend on the traffic and which route my SatNav chooses.  It can be a bit odd in its choice sometimes and I haven't yet planned it through so I can ignore it at the appropriate times. 

I'll probably be leaving according to Traci's speed at getting ready. It will probably be somewhere between "Alright alright, I'm just doing my hair and I'm ready"

and "If you keep on Tristan, you can go on you kcuffing own!!"

I'll probably be leaving according to Traci's speed at getting ready. It will probably be somewhere between "Alright alright, I'm just doing my hair and I'm ready"

so that will be sunday morning then mate :D :D round about 9 ish, maybe half 8 if your very lucky

not just you that gets them  trouubles then tris  :D :D :D

I've got Barry with me... still have room for 2 more if needed...??? So long as we don't all buy loads ;):D

Me me me simple directions head straight east, crossed the pond, continue another 3000 miles west and then head south.....stop just about two hours into Arizona....I will pack a lunch......... :'( :'( and a pillow

Me me me simple directions head straight east, crossed the pond, continue another 3000 miles west and then head south.....stop just about two hours into Arizona....I will pack a lunch......... :'( :'( and a pillow

I said small detours Rick, but if you can be at my place for 7 like Barry then I'll squeeze you in ;)::):D

I've got Barry with me... still have room for 2 more if needed...??? So long as we don't all buy loads ;):D

Simon Don't take any more weirdos as the order you have placed with me will require all of your beamers back seats, boot space, roof rack and ole yes trailer too  ;)