MF 7580

fred

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very much doubt it, no body has seen a pic yet except andy i think?? and even then i aint sure on that, don't see how you can let fly like this unless you have seen the pics to be honest, and i can't honestly see mf allowing britains to mess it up like that either

Only the picture  from Britains catalogue on here, remember the MF 3650 and Ford 5610, 5610 my botty...

It is a wonder the MF6180 did not get turn into something else, I forget-  it did the 6290( joke).

Only the picture  from Britains catalogue on here, remember the MF 3650 and Ford 5610, 5610 my botty...

It is a wonder the MF6180 did not get turn into something else, I forget-  it did the 6290( joke).

what pics that then??? i havnt seen it, and if britains havnt shown andy one then i cant see it being in a brouchure already, they may well have used a old pic for ref

thats the one barry ;)

i know this one must be the most awaited tractor of 2009, britains sure know how to hype it up don't they  lets hope it will be done right

right now what about a first numpty then sean  :D :D :D

that's what i thought , seems somebodys not got all the facts

maybe we should present him with his very first numpty for this one what say you lads :D :D :D

The cost of producing a new model is high so adaption are made for examples, Britains MF3650,Ford 5610.( that I mention)

The pictured I referred to was the one of the real tractor(?) in their catalogue .

Like the rest of you I have not seen a picture of the Britains toy ????.

I know that Britain's do like to modify old models and sell them off as new ones.

I'm taking a guess here that it is based on a 6290, to me a simple job change the bonnet hey presto new toy tractor.

thats the one barry ;)

i know this one must be the most awaited tractor of 2009, britains sure know how to hype it up don't they  lets hope it will be done right

right now what about a first numpty then sean  :D :D :D

Only if it is being made by UH

wrong as the cab would be wrong for a start, this is a new model, like the recent nh and case models, that much we do know,

no way would mf allow britains to rehash a 6290 cab onto a new bonnet and thats it, i know for a fact mf have major issues with uh at present over the 8690, so much so they have ordered a recall of them that aint sold yet, so why let a poor britains model out

seems you like britains?????, but also like to have a good a slag down of them to, 8 of your total post have done this

maybe you should know we have a very close working relationship with rc2/britains on ftf, several members of staff visit, as does the head of the american arm of rc2, i think  you need to think a little more before you go hammering down a toy that as yet nobody has seen bar britains staff  >:( >:(

Why is there not an MF 7580 on the MF website?

And like i said before, which model number is it to be?

Maybe it is a hoax to get us all wondering about the 7580, when it might be like a 6490 or something  ::) doubt it... just thinking though, feel free to criticise  :D

all in this topic about the new mf already

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=25430.0

Cheers dude missed that thread......i'm not even an MF fan but this debat has intrigued me, its funny when people get so worked up about Britains being rubbish models, even though they are toys really  ;D:D (In my opinion of coarse)