Massey boys Farming pictures 2009 !UPDATED!

Massey Boy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good photos there Cerin, keep em coming :)

Thanks Mark will post a few more a bit later on ;)

amazing pics Cerin the photo of the  "speedy fendt" is a real nice shot  :) keep on posting  ;)

Thanks Will

Nice pics lady, your gppd with your camrea  ;)

Cheers Nick

Has taken a while to get the hang of it ::)

ahhhhh I can smell that freshly cut grass from here.

Mee too :D

some nice pics there mate, good to see the kit all out now, not been out of plymouth for a few dyas now so aint seen anything, but down launceston the rest of the week so hope to see a few bits out

thanks Sean

Quite alot of grass cut down and silage round here ;)

great pics cerin,nice to see a bit of silage action underway ;)

Thanks Mate

Nice pics there Cerin good to so the boys have good taste dwon you way with all that green and yellow  ;) ;) ;):o :o

I might start running a book on how "how long before Massey boy gets run over "  :D :D :D :D :D

Thank Simon some nice tractors round here ;):D

Well i tucked to the fence out the way of the 6830 but the electric was on got a shock :(

You're starting to get a bit good with the camera, Cerin. Great photo's. Love the 936 on the plough, regardless of it's size  ::) you're just the guy behind the lense. The new forager looks like a damn tidy machine. Hope it does the guy well. Keep on hunting that kit down  ;)

You're starting to get a bit good with the camera, Cerin. Great photo's. Love the 936 on the plough, regardless of it's size  ::) you're just the guy behind the lense. The new forager looks like a damn tidy machine. Hope it does the guy well. Keep on hunting that kit down  ;)

thanks Tris

i think he liked his old claas 870 so much he just got the same but newer ;)

Nice set of photos mr. C.  Will be starting here as soon as we get a good forecast,were all set to go, should have cut last friday and over the weekend.We would have been picked up and covered up  by now, no trouble at all.  :)

been out the last few dyas, and its all cut round here, loads of fields i have missed >:( >:(>:( hoped to see something like i did last year

Just your luck ah Sean

another great set of pics Cerin!, dont see anything like that here to be honest, maybe baled but thats it

Thanks Ben

Thats really my favorite thing about cornwall all diffrent types of farming :)

Nice set of photos mr. C.   Will be starting here as soon as we get a good forecast,were all set to go, should have cut last friday and over the weekend.We would have been picked up and covered up  by now, no trouble at all.  :)

Thanks unc

Maybey its time to get a spfh do it all in one day ;);D

Wouldnt work Cerin, not up in the top of that trussed roof silage barn, I would end up knocking the thing down ;)

Ok i think you will have build some better clamps first do you just have the shed one and the outside one?