Massey boys Farming pictures 2009 !UPDATED!

Massey Boy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good pics young Cerin....

that mahjor cab looks a bit like a winsam to me... could be wrong mind you... blue is not my strong point - thankfully...

Quite a few people say the 178 is the BEST MF ever built... lovely powerful machine that  :-*

victor stormguard cab could be fitted to most tractors including nf 35 & 65 just a weather cab too early/ pre-safety cabs

a bat man sprayer eh cerin, always knew you cornish were special, but your own super sprayer thats great :D :D :D

Yeah its one up from a bate man Sean :D

I am not cornish :P :P

good pics young Cerin....

that mahjor cab looks a bit like a winsam to me... could be wrong mind you... blue is not my strong point - thankfully...

Quite a few people say the 178 is the BEST MF ever built... lovely powerful machine that  :-*

Thanks Marky

Thats the only 178 ive ever seen was a nice tractor ;)

victor stormguard cab could be fitted to most tractors including nf 35 & 65 just a weather cab too early/ pre-safety cabs

Yeah i think it a storm quard looking at Markys photo ;)

Some very nice photographs there Cerin, that International 955 looks very tidy.

Thanks David

The International was my favorite there ;)

and only £44 each as well.. I may order one for Mavis  ;D:D :D

just eat a few cans of baked beans , shape the cans to copy the cab and you will be there- by god they were basic took loads of them old cabs off and scrapped them when sending tractors abroad. not that it matters cannot remember if they had sheet metal roofs or fibre glass.

just eat a few cans of baked beans , shape the cans to copy the cab and you will be there- by god they were basic took loads of them old cabs off and scrapped them when sending tractors abroad. not that it matters cannot remember if they had sheet metal roofs or fibre glass.

just read small print on your leaflet it says fibreglass

nice one Massey boy  :o

Thanks mate ;)

Todays sunshine has granted you some quality photos Cerin, really nicely caught they are. Probably liking the first one most  8):)

Thanks its been really sunny toaday which helped the pictures loads :)

Shame i could not find no more action toaday :'(

Not seen a thing up here either mate. Very windy otherwsie I think the sprayers would have been out all over the county!

Yeah i did see a claas with dung spreader this morning but never saw it again ;)

Been a bit windy here too but there isnt much too spray :)