Massey boys Farming pictures 2009 !UPDATED!

Massey Boy

nice pics cerin but surely it could pull more than a 8 furrow  ???

Smart pictures Cerin! Do you know who the potato contractors were? And was that Fendt 936 anything to do with them?

And I take it the 6620 drilling was owned by a farmer, because it's a SE version, and they're horrible  :-X:)

surely a 10 or 20 series SE is not that different from a 00 series premium, there still a damm good tractor  ;)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely a 10 or 20 series SE is not that different from a 00 series premium, there still a damm good tractor  ;)

The fact the interiors are rubbish, they're missing things like intermittant wipers, a clock, lack of work lights, no TLS, black plastics around the cab, no over-head storgage, smaller rear axles, and other things like smaller top link etc, you get the picture  ;)

The fact the interiors are rubbish, they're missing things like intermittant wipers, a clock, lack of work lights, no TLS, black plastics around the cab, no over-head storgage, smaller rear axles, and other things like smaller top link etc, you get the picture  ;)

well dash is different but interior is not rubbish the side console is still the same minus the bit that sticks up, interimittant wipers really you can work with out them, the 10 series premium had no over head storage, not sure about rear axles but im sure jez will confirm or deny, and top link is same size except it has a closed end not a hook.

Well CJ you are a SE driver and are happy with the tractor. have only driven one for about a week ye was more basic than the premium models but the price is different as well. if i am right the 20 series se have much the same console and gears as a early 10 series. its not all about how much you can get on finance may'be the guy just wanted a tractor to work for the busy period and couldn't justify the cash.

yea drive an SE most days, the tractor dose what is asked of it not as plush as a premium but just trying to say the 10 and 20 series SE's aren't that far away from the 6000 series premiums and they arent classed as horrible it

just beacuse of the SE sticker on the side, the NH TM classics dont get the same stick and there a throw back to the 60 series

I'm just saying from a contractors point of view, and the amount of hours you spend in the cab and the luxury needed after working 20+ hour shifts a day in peak summer, you expect to be given a fairly well equipped tractor. Hence me saying SE's are usually more suited to farmers.

Amazing pictures cerin that Fendt 936 has got me drooling :D :D  But really think he needs to put more weight on front as can't be putting power down at the moment :D

Thanks Pingu ;D

Thanks CJ

Yes i be it could they might update the plough this year ;)

Very nice pictures. But it is unbelievable that the fendt could pull the kverneland :D

Texas

Thanks Texas

Yeah unbelievable :D

sure our contractors 7920 hauls a 7 furr so that fendt can handle more  :D

good pics ;)

Thanks Murray

I think we learnt from this they need a new plough ;)

Toaday more spud planting

But first silage is nearly here ;D

IMG_9302.jpg?t=1241812327

Fendt 820 cultivating owned by the same farmer as the 936

IMG_9307.jpg?t=1241812328

John Deere 7530 and ripper owned by the potatoe peopel

IMG_9311.jpg?t=1241812329

The John Deere 7930 and ridger

IMG_9323.jpg?t=1241812333

Destoners

IMG_9329.jpg?t=1241812334

IMG_9343.jpg?t=1241812335

Excellent pics cerin mate  8) 8)

Thanks Mr Mullen :)

very good  ;)

Cheers Murray

I like the pics mr.C, I know exactly where they are by the moto-x track in the distance.You must be putting a few miles on the bike just lately,keeping you fit ;);D ;D

Thank unc yep thats where it is ;)

The other potato gang in the other topic the day i took the first pictures i biked about 20 miles in one day :o :o :o

youll be needing new boots on the bike before long then ;D

Going slightly off topic,...Plumpton college open day tomorrow, went up this evening to play on some loadalls and a 7270 fastrac.Took that for a blast up the road...45mph and still more to go :o :o :o

Couldnt get any pics....left the camera at home...........Doh!!!!!

youll be needing new boots on the bike before long then ;D

Going slightly off topic,...Plumpton college open day tomorrow, went up this evening to play on some loadalls and a 7270 fastrac.Took that for a blast up the road...45mph and still more to go :o :o :o

Couldnt get any pics....left the camera at home...........Doh!!!!!

Sounded like fun try to get pictures next time ::);D

Video of the pictures on you tube

Love them Cerin  :)

Us silage chaps don't get to see much root crop action. Especially not on that scale! So thanks for giving me an insight  :)The only big root crop kit around here is our WKM Sugarbeet harvester it is some size  ;D, Pics soon!

Thanks Luke

These peopel are big  they have 1 self propeled harvester and 2 trailered

Looking foward to your pictures ;)

nice pics Cerin, thanks for posting :) :)

Thanks Ben

Sound snaps lad. :)

Thanks Ol

Toaday silage has kicked off  ;)

Local contactor out raking toinght for silage tommorow ;)

And down the road they are mowing and tedding

and raking and picking up i think but havnt got pictures yet after tea ;)

First up the forums favorite 6620 Se

IMG_9391.jpg?t=1241974705

And the new forager for him ;)

IMG_9389.jpg?t=1241974704

John Deere 7530 mowing

IMG_9437.jpg?t=1241986547

Fendt 716 tedding

IMG_9419.jpg?t=1241986546

John Deere 6830 raking

IMG_9647.jpg?t=1241986556

John Deere 6920s buck raking and Massey 6480 rolling

IMG_9450.jpg?t=1241986548

09 plate claas jag 870 and John Deere 6930 with trailer

IMG_9543.jpg?t=1241986551

All the trailers and forager

IMG_9522.jpg?t=1241986549

Speedy Fendt

IMG_9614.jpg?t=1241986555

Thats it for toaday will post more tommorow ;)

comments wellcome