Massey boys Farming pictures 2009 !UPDATED!

Massey Boy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tidy pictures lad ;)

Thanks mate

blimey cerin its all go round your way aint it, not seen a tegal spreader for a while now, one near me was traded in for a rolland a few years back now

Yep loads on i rekon the farmer who owns the land the spreading happen in will be silaging in the week.

ive never seen a teagle reardistarge till this one there was also a deutz with rolland with the john deere but i didnt get any pictures of it ;)

So.. the sight of poo made your birthday hey.... well I know what to send you for christmas then Cerin  ;):D :D

Great pics mate.. loving that dusk scene... very smart

thanks Marky

nice pics Cerin :) :), sorry i couldnt get here earlier....time is hard to find these days.....think its stuck in Barrys fat fold? :-\ :-\

Thats ok Ben Thanks

some nice action pics there cerin

Thanks Steve

nice pics Cerin, thanks for posting!

thanks ben

Smart pictures Cerin! Do you know who the potato contractors were? And was that Fendt 936 anything to do with them?

And I take it the 6620 drilling was owned by a farmer, because it's a SE version, and they're horrible  :-X:)

thanks Luke

the peopel who planting in this topic are whites yes the 936 is to do with them they have a contract with the farmer who has the 936  ;):)

6620 local contractor  ;D

alan snow supplied cerin?? wonder if that was the one sat up there when i went to get my black beauty, was awaiting delivery so the parts guy said

not sure sean could well be  ;)

cerin that 936 could do with a few extra furrs my mate has a 10 furrow on his 8530

Yeah the plough used to go on the back of a NH t 8050 so thats why its not too big i think ;)

Interesting, normally contractors have Premiums and by-pass the SE's.

Oh if it's White's it wasn't who I thought it was. I don't know alot about potatos, so what's next, spraying?

Yeah this contractor is quite small biggest and newset tractor JD 6630 and he just bought a 6610 forager ::)

who did you think it was i know most peopel who do potatoes round here ;)

Yep spraying next and maybey a bit of fert ;)