Sell your house and buy a Doe 180

stehos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me that's just a case of not knowing how many zeroes there are in 23k..... ???:o

Or is this guy genuinely hoping to sell it and pay off his mortgage and avert the impending homelessness.... ???::):D

just sent him a message.......wonder what the reply will be ;D

Probably..... something about cats... and they're watching you you know.... it's made of zirconium.... grrrrrr.... :-\

Followed by 'where's me medication.. ??? Nurse!! Nurse!!!'

Interesting... Perhaps there were two like that..As there was definately one featured in one of the tractor mags a couple of years back.. I know as I was assisting a mate of mine from Henley who was outbid on it  >:(

Oh no it wasn't Barry - the lads have it right though it is owned by Harry Hart who bought it at a sale about 4 years ago ;)

Still not worth that much though ;)

if that is the same doe 180 sold 4 years ago, it was built on a cambridgeshire arable farm, i believe they built two or three of them ???. the farm was inces farm, built using components from older doe tractors. i believe r.t.ensors of warwickshire built some doe 180 tractors also.i dont know if does themselves carried out any conversions as the safety cabs were not officially passed for the weight of the two tractors together. incidently inces also built a twin engined tractor by removing the scraper bowl and shortening a motorscraper.

Doe's stopped building the Dual Drive prior to the safety cab laws of 1970. the Bible according to Gibbard states Doe's built one 180. They also uprated 130's and 150's to a 7000 at the back and a 5000 up front, I guess this would be known as a 155. Stuart does not say if the 180 Does built had a Feico cab or not.

Doe's stopped building the Dual Drive prior to the safety cab laws of 1970. the Bible according to Gibbard states Doe's built one 180. They also uprated 130's and 150's to a 7000 at the back and a 5000 up front, I guess this would be known as a 155. Stuart does not say if the 180 Does built had a Feico cab or not.

yeah have seen the does with 7000 rear and 5000 fronts , use to live close to their yard.the only 180 does i know of 100% are the ones i have already mentioned. the one for sale must be one of the ince pair as i believe the other suffered from fire. ensors does were used before they went over to steigers in the late seventies.

yeah have seen the does with 7000 rear and 5000 fronts , use to live close to their yard.the only 180 does i know of 100% are the ones i have already mentioned. the one for sale must be one of the ince pair as i believe the other suffered from fire. ensors does were used before they went over to steigers in the late seventies.

Interesting - I think that was mentioned in Classic Tractor too ;)