Hubb Hubba Hubba Seany babes... looking mighty fine mate - you've nailed the look spot on mate - keep us posted...

Oh... and red cab.... I reckon you HAVE to do that mate... a real peach of a machine that would have been I say  :-*:-*

thought you might like her, been pondering the cab and its either 2 colour with the extra opeing side window, or all red and both doors working?? ,it will work quite well as the fine bit of the cab left can be glued to the floorpan, so it makes it a lot stronger 

We certainly did have, was replaced with the same but new which I think is a Vicon... same bar a few minor differences... there are plenty round us though if it's not what you're after... think the neighbour still has one so will have a look this weekend... What age machine are you looking to do..? 80's or 90's... if it's 90's you'd get away with a Vicon 300.... ;)

We had one with this arrangement on it with the telescopic rod and changed it for the second type with the sliding plates....

post-1414-1326390492_thumb.jpg

yeah the earliest one mate, mostly the 3 point area, width of the cage the tines are on,and the lenght of the main arm, are prob the most important dimensions, know the arm is wider at the bottom than the top, and sideways to that on the side, sort of 90 degree squashed square

mm it might not make it at this rate, things giving me some problems at present, i can't paint the floorpan ect in situ as the chassis a different colour, but i need to have the cab/floor complete so i can paint it, one won't fit the other as it stands at the min, with the new floor in i can only take it on/off for paint with all the chassis details missing, peddels, draft control the lot, which somehow i then have to refit, looks more and more like it will be a french one at the mo, only way i can get the bits back on that side otherwise,plus the cab seems to be warping the floorpan/arches so they aint sitting straight along the side of the cab :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ in for a hr now on footie focus see what hapens when i go back in a miniute

think i have sorted the problem, need a new cab, the one i used seems to be shorter one side to the other on the arch section, its all complete despite me cutting the door out so its not that, must have been made like it??? its in a whit resin,no idea how i got it from, had it for a while now , have another from a different supplier grey resin one ,and have checked that agaisnt a origonal and the other one, and its right, sits straight and level on the arches to,  still looking at a french one and looks like its going to be hand painted now, not spray, as thats the only way i can see to paint it especially the arches,