A Couple of my Displays......

NewHolland2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spotted your picture and it brought back some memories .

Back in 2002 my local small toyshop was selling off the big wheeled Ford 5610 for ?5.00 each .

I bought 4 and converted them to various things but the sad thing is ,at the time he had about 20 of them at a fiver each !

At the time a fiver was a lot of money to  me .I only started collecting in 2000 so in 2002 I hadn't started spending big .

Pocket money ?

wait till you're married then that'll become a thing of the past !!

Whenever I have a "spare" tenner developing the missus has a sixth sense and suggests I should I purchase something "nice" before I even think of heading towards the nearest models !

Pocket money ?

wait till you're married then that'll become a thing of the past !!

Whenever I have a "spare" tenner developing the missus has a sixth sense and suggests I should I purchase something "nice" before I even think of heading towards the nearest models !

Sounds like I'm on better "model money" than you then John...... :D;)

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good there Martin  ;):)

Whats your verdict on the PDC/Agrium TVT NH in the flesh looks great from what i've seen only from pics mind?

Cheers Barry. The TVT is a great model, a great addition to my New Holland collection, haven't hitched it to any implements yet but hopefully give it a job soon...... :) :) :)

Nice pics Mart... all those tractors and only 1 red - what's up with you? ??? ??? ::) - And that Gold FTF tractor look hideous there - send it to me I'll display it properly for you? ;):P

Sorry about the lack of Red Mark......I hope to add the Massey Ferguson 5455 to my collection at some point...... ;) ;) ;)

I think the Gold Ford will be staying put though...... :D;) ;)

• 1 month later...

Due to today's latest purchases the displays have been shuffled around a bit......It's a bit hectic just now but I'll hopefully have a better display area later in the year......I've still got models in the wardrobe that there's no room to display so I'd like to get them displayed as well so a bigger area is needed......but, for just now, here's what the non-working tractors are looking like...... :) :) :)

(the other shelf with the FTF Gold Ford and PDC New Holland TVT is still the same as the previous pics posted of it)

• 2 years later...

I know I'm dragging up old topics here but I thought that would be best rather than a new topic just for the odd two pics so here's another one of my dislays......A bit of Ford, a bit of New Holland, a bit of Claas, a bit of Fiat and a bit of Massey all in two shelves...... ;D ;D

post-32-13263877448_thumb.jpg