Massey 675's First Outing........

NewHolland2

tidy combo mart,brings back some memorys of our 690's and the petite trailers we had, all be it they were single axel  ones

got a brouchure for petit trailers the other day, so i can make a nice twin axel on for ash tree

That will look good at Ash Tree Sean, look forward to that........ :)

Mart she's a beauty mate... now get the pigeon poo off immediately young man  >:(

Trailer looks good too mate - you boys keep some tidy kit up there for sure - a credit to you  ;)

Trailer's just been re-painted with Massey Super Red and had all the wood replaced so looking much better........ ;)

The wee 675 was looking a treat on it I thought, amazing the difference being barn stored can have when you compare it to our 698 which has spent a fair bit of time outside and the rot it's doors and cab have........ :'(

the 600 series cabs were prone to rot mate, ours were waxoiled from new, and always kepts clean, any scratchs sorted, but you see so many of them rotten on the lower doors, and frame work

Best way Sean, just a shame when we look at ours now, even the inside is getting a bit sorry for itself........ :'(

Nice pics Mart, looks like you've stepped back in time by 20 years :)

Cheers Mark........ :)

want to borrow my gun /cat for those birds

Sad thing is there are 3 cats roaming around up there and they still don't get the damned things........ :'(

Mart,

Get that picken dung of the bonnet as I can guarntee you it will lead to rust spots before long :'(

Indeed Colm, will get to it........ ;)

Very nice tractor you have there Martin, looking smart on that trailer. :)

Thanks Walter........ :)