I am looking for a new display cabinet for 1/32 tractors any ideas??

Udimore

Marky Ferguson has a few cabinets, i think they are from Ikea, they look good! :) :)

and they are only ?34 each !!! - Called DETOLF in their catalogue - some pictures of them in my collection pictures - they might be better for 1/16th's really as they only have 4 shelves - You can buy perspex stands to raise the height at the back though - I've ordered some from my mate who has a jewelers shop. Will post some pictures of them when they arrive.

Merry Christmas !

i have 3 display cabinets, 2 of them are able to hold 6 tractors on each row and their are five rows in each cabinet so 30 in each! then i have a 4 shelf one that is the same overall size but deeper and wider shelfs so you can display dueled up tractors and have c.b ariels on ect. The bad news is they cost just over ?200 each and can be ordered from "picture pride displays" 01215444946 or fax 01215529959. hope this helps you find what your after, they do cheaper ones but they dont look as good in my opinion.

i have 3 display cabinets, 2 of them are able to hold 6 tractors on each row and their are five rows in each cabinet so 30 in each! then i have a 4 shelf one that is the same overall size but deeper and wider shelfs so you can display dueled up tractors and have c.b ariels on ect. The bad news is they cost just over ?200 each and can be ordered from "picture pride displays" 01215444946 or fax 01215529959. hope this helps you find what your after, they do cheaper ones but they dont look as good in my opinion.

Thanks for that sparrowlegs :) do they have a mirrored back to them and any chance of the dimensions ??? ???

if i'm a good boy of christmas i hope you get 1 or 2 ;)

for the dimentions of the cabinets i mentioned give the makers picture pride displays a ring on the above number and they will post you a free broucher out with all the ranges/sizes/prices in, they are very helpfull but charge a fair bit for carriage so i always collect mine from the nearest show they attend to me at the time. hope that helps, sparrow legs