jd 8340 tractor conversion

HI

I STILL PLAN TO GET ALL NEW RELEASES FROM SIKU & BRITAINS , I MIGHT KEEP THEM ON THE WEB PAGE , IT IS JUST FLAT OUT AT THE MOMENT , I AM GOING TO BE BUSY ALL JANUARY WITH CUSTOMER ORDERS AND NEED TO BUILD STOCK FOR SPALDING IN APRIL , JUST LOOKING TO REDUCE SOME WORK LOAD , MIGHT HAVE TO GET STAFF ???

DAVE

yeah get her indoors out and helping  :D :D :D,if all else fails get the nippers in to

HI

I STILL PLAN TO GET ALL NEW RELEASES FROM SIKU & BRITAINS , I MIGHT KEEP THEM ON THE WEB PAGE , IT IS JUST FLAT OUT AT THE MOMENT , I AM GOING TO BE BUSY ALL JANUARY WITH CUSTOMER ORDERS AND NEED TO BUILD STOCK FOR SPALDING IN APRIL , JUST LOOKING TO REDUCE SOME WORK LOAD , MIGHT HAVE TO GET STAFF ???

DAVE

I hear Santa and his elves are free after tomorrow and will be looking for work ;) ;) ;D ;D

just picked an 8430 up from daves, hes done it again hes produced a top notch model! it wasnt till i got it home that i realised its more than swapping the cab and tracks, theres alot of time gone into the planning of it by the looks of it. the model looks a beast but now i need more than my six furrow plough and press on the back as its rated at over 300hp on the jd web site as the wheeled tractors have a bit more hp than the track layers. i wish dave would stop making so many exelent models as its bankrupting me buying them!    well done yet again dave. sparrow legs