jd 8340 tractor conversion

why dint you show me that the other day or were you acting on the idea i was discussing with you dave! if price is right get me one made,let me know the price. will you part ex that crawler i got on tues as this wheeled one will pull tillage train.ta sparrow legs, also bet 4c will want one!

why dint you show me that the other day or were you acting on the idea i was discussing with you dave! if price is right get me one made,let me know the price. will you part ex that crawler i got on tues as this wheeled one will pull tillage train.ta sparrow legs, also bet 4c will want one!

only made it yesterday and today ,

dave

look good Dave!!, was that hidden up your sleeve? ??? ???

one of the items , working on bits over xmas , busy agian in the new year , going to update the web page before new year , might have to drop selling the ?britains and siku full range as i don't have the time to build the conversions , but will see , might just get in to order and new releases ,

dave

one of the items , working on bits over xmas , busy agian in the new year , going to update the web page before new year , might have to drop selling the ?britains and siku full range as i don't have the time to build the conversions , but will see , might just get in to order and new releases ,

dave

busy year ahead then Dave? ???

hope you can keep the siku stuff as you are the prefered supplier of many! :) :)

well done Dave another decent model well worth collecting :) :) :)

Dave you posted a pic of a tim toys claas combine set for ?14 a while back can you please post it again in the "other farm toys" section along with the serial number ? much appreciated ,Marcus

HI

I STILL PLAN TO GET ALL NEW RELEASES FROM SIKU & BRITAINS , I MIGHT KEEP THEM ON THE WEB PAGE , IT IS JUST FLAT OUT AT THE MOMENT , I AM GOING TO BE BUSY ALL JANUARY WITH CUSTOMER ORDERS AND NEED TO BUILD STOCK FOR SPALDING IN APRIL , JUST LOOKING TO REDUCE SOME WORK LOAD , MIGHT HAVE TO GET STAFF ???

DAVE

HI

I STILL PLAN TO GET ALL NEW RELEASES FROM SIKU & BRITAINS , I MIGHT KEEP THEM ON THE WEB PAGE , IT IS JUST FLAT OUT AT THE MOMENT , I AM GOING TO BE BUSY ALL JANUARY WITH CUSTOMER ORDERS AND NEED TO BUILD STOCK FOR SPALDING IN APRIL , JUST LOOKING TO REDUCE SOME WORK LOAD , MIGHT HAVE TO GET STAFF ???

DAVE

Why don't you increase prices?*

*I nominate this sentance as possibly the worst thing ever posted on this board