The Worse Britains Product so far??

BGU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You will also note the missing gate as it had a broken hinge when it came out of the box.

Please don't buy this...................  Sorry Britains I like your models but not his one!! :( :( :(

Now I am going to have to step and defend this model. Who else supplies a large, lightweight playbase with that many features for just ?14.99 ??? Plus, because it hasn't changed much over the years, spares are easy to come by if anything does break. And they are still a best seller... plus, if they were so badly made how come you can still buy 20 odd year old verions second hand ???

My nephew loves his playbase... it does for his toy soldiers as well and slides under the bed when not in use... so even mum's happy.

I remember having trouble to get my old bamfords bl58 baler working properly.

The wheels used to stop turning when it was towed along so the bales wouldn't come out of the back properly. >:(

The new holland 376/377 was better though. ;D

I loved the flat eight grab as well.

Oh its the pretty recent silver one ;)

I saw one of the silver ones in a shop yesterday, about ?13 I think. How long have they been discontinued?

Thought about getting it but I'm meant to be holding back on purchases till Toytrac  :)