harvest has started

Tractorman810

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we've changed all tyres back on tractor so 7530 and Claas look alot better now ha ha! cb is fitted to me deere and combine and im off to pick one the trailers up on monday a nice 18tonner to hopefully give it a shot in osr in afternoon and see if will go but depends on weather next couple days time to get camera charged

didnt see any out that way Sean last week!!!,  :o :o :o

most barley here is prob ready, all be it for the weather?, other fields are still green in stem

on the road from callington to plymouth, not sure if yoiu needed to go that way to the places you visited

On my way home from work I saw Lexion 580TT on barley just outside of Ipswich they had a Challenger in the field on a Horsch chaser bin and a Fendt 415 on a trailer sitting on the road :o if it ain't on tracks it ain't allowed in the field :D :D

sounds as if they have a bit of cash to splash paul. my mates lexion 600 is on tracks as well they bought the 35ft header as they said the 30ft header couldn't cope with them going fast. if you have the money you get all the new toys.

on the road from callington to plymouth, not sure if yoiu needed to go that way to the places you visited

may have been on there but not far enough?, trouble is driving down there my eyes were more on the road....told her to look out!!

nice views though! ;D

On my way home from work I saw Lexion 580TT on barley just outside of Ipswich they had a Challenger in the field on a Horsch chaser bin and a Fendt 415 on a trailer sitting on the road :o if it ain't on tracks it ain't allowed in the field :D :D

That is a 570TT  ;) At least, it was last year.

theres a couple of fields of winter barley ready to be cut up past clonmel saw a nh combine being pulled out and given the once over so must havr been going at it soon enough there was wheat aswell but that wasnt ready to be cut