Ford 5000 vs UH

jdc

Just got the UH 5000 so had to line it up against the Scaledown.  :D

Paint colour slightly off but compares well to Scaledown. UH has a pickup hitch, front weights, plough lamp and I presume power steering.

I'm sure Nigel will know when the mods. came in.

ford50002.jpg

ford50003.jpg

ford50004.jpg

ford50005.jpg

not seen one close up yet but I expect it has all the errors of the 1/16th...as the 1/43 ones do. I can see several from here!...

thats right nigel stick the boot in, what do the french know :D :D

i think both models do justice to the real thing within reason on UH behalf ! although i do like the look of the scaledown but although they both represent a 5000 they do look like two different tractors if that makes sense ?

not seen one close up yet but I expect it has all the errors of the 1/16th...as the 1/43 ones do. I can see several from here!...

The sawn off mudguards, DIY ploughlamp bracket (what's all that about ?) and scale 1" diameter air intake for a start  ::):D

I think it's the usual case of them having measured up a real one, complete with all the repairs and modifications it has had over 40 years, without cross checking with original references (the same reason why the Britains Force 5000 has a white engine oil filter ::))