rich's collection

05rich

i thought i would share these photos of my collection , which i dont think have been posted on here before, any way i just love to wake up look across the room and see them there. it will most proberarly grow over time , and need another cabinate , as in places i have resorted to parking tractors or landrovers on and in trailers to gain more space :D :D.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435-1.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi     the ford on the top shelf what type of wheels are they

new holland conversion with row-crops done by dave towse  ;)

You don't have much then!

well i dont buy that offen and i am on a paperboys wage  ;) ;)

some collection there mate i too like the nh on row crops , why couldn't britains do these they would make a mint. and some older britains too . how long has it taken to get this far then mate.

some collection there mate i too like the nh on row crops , why couldn't britains do these they would make a mint. and some older britains too . how long has it taken to get this far then mate.

well i have been carpet farming on and off since i was two or so , and serious collecting for about the past 5 years , and the only last two years i have been collecting universal hobbies and conversions  ;) ;)

i thought i would share these photos of my collection , which i dont think have been posted on here before, any way i just love to wake up look across the room and see them there. it will most proberarly grow over time , and need another cabinate , as in places i have resorted to parking tractors or landrovers on and in trailers to gain more space :D :D.

Great collection of models 05rich!  When you wake up thinking about how to display your models... some may say that's a problem, I say it's par for the course (aka: fun) Keep up the good work!

Good collection there Rich. The rowcrops on the New Holland I could do with a set of. Really nice couple of choc-a-bloc cabinets  8):)

thanks tris  ;)

Very impressive collection you've built up there Rich nicely displayed too.

Regards

David

thanks david  ;)

Great collection of models 05rich!  When you wake up thinking about how to display your models... some may say that's a problem, I say it's par for the course (aka: fun) Keep up the good work!

edit : thanks rlt  ;)

nice collection rich, curious do you have the boxes for them?? wish i had kept them when i was younger, would have doubled the values more than likley, but never thought they would be worth owt when i was 6

boxes ..... they where in the attic , but whilst we are having a clear out up there they are in my room  ;D:P

IMG_0480.jpg

2 deep , 8 high in places  :D

looks good ;) you'll be greatful to your dad for making you keep boxes if only mine had i would have a serious stack now. its upsetting how many items i broke and lost while growing up :( :'( :'(

looks good ;) you'll be greatful to your dad for making you keep boxes if only mine had i would have a serious stack now. its upsetting how many items i broke and lost while growing up :( :'( :'(

i know the feeling theres a few things i can remember having as little as 6 years ago , but i hunted high and low and cannot find them  :'( :'(