Robbo's Photos

robbo

well being a policeman that will be at 40 won't it mike, plenty of years left to have fun ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  some kit there i must say, such a shame to see the implements just rust away though, eveyone restors tractors, but very few do the bits for the back, which is almost as important as the tractor really

That's very nice of you to say so Sean but I am 51 already but only 22 months until I can retire  ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice finds there Mike. I particularly like the Nuffield which looks fairly straight.

Oh and see those E27N's with those headlights folk would give an arm or a leg for a pair of those lights these days.

So one tractor which make are you planning on purchasing in 22 months time ??? ???

• 2 weeks later...

Looks more like a 770 to me and I bet it is a red 770 Selectamatic - one of only 1831 built.

i only sugested 990 as the front wheel looks to have a tinge of blue rather than yellow  but that might be rust ,even at shows i don't see many 770's about colm but only ever seen 3 900's

i only sugested 990 as the front wheel looks to have a tinge of blue rather than yellow  but that might be rust ,even at shows i don't see many 770's about colm but only ever seen 3 900's

Well spotted Marcus - you could be right. The small rear wheels made me think it was a 770.

• 3 weeks later...

nice, was this another case of ,stop and let me photograph you or i will have you for some obscure law then mike :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was promoting the "Farm Watch" scheme, or at least that was my excuse  ::) ::)::) ::) He did bend my ear a bit about some local traveller types and when were we going to shift them though  :-\ :-\

I was promoting the "Farm Watch" scheme, or at least that was my excuse  ::) ::)::) ::) He did bend my ear a bit about some local traveller types and when were we going to shift them though  :-\ :-\

a mate of mine was saying the other day they had some on their farm snooping round, over in culcheth ::)

• 2 weeks later...

looks a good crop there mike, similar to some i have seen this way, but not all i must point out, some look pretty poor .

i trust you did your good cop "farm watch" talk to  or was it "excuse me sir your tail light seems to be deffective on the green thing you are towing, what is that by the way ::) ::)::) ::)  "