ingleview farm

graham

Words just do not describe how good Ingleview is mate  ;)

Cannot say how high we all regard you on here  ;)

Believe me all those hours you put in are worth it  ;)

And you and Sharon are such lovely people too  ;)

Seconded!

I have to say that the cow calving was the best model I saw all day. The attention to detail on your display is truly amazing - thank you both, look forward to meeting you both again.

i was lucky enough to see this layout  on sat /sun  just wonderful and credit to  graham you  are the master ...  great to speak to  you and  sharon again  some nicest people  to speak to  and always glad to help with hints and tips ....

Best regards jonathan

pictures never do the real thing justice mate, but as always amazing, ment to ask yesterday ,what are the walls along the road and down the hill made of?? and who by?

I don't know, some of Mark's official photos -the close-in ones esp of the interiors- give the eye something to focus on when there was so much to distract at the show! I  always worry about getting too close to an exhibit anyway  :-\

I really like the elevation of parts of the display at the back, something I tried to achieve aged 6 with books under a rug and matchbox cars balanced on top! If I could, I'd have most models arranged like that, but it's just too much of a risk nowadays.

Still think you need a few more farmhands Graham, that poor cow! And a bit more action, say a couple of arsonists/thieves being  pursued by the farmer's dogs ( ;) )