Warwick flatbed

Thanks fellas,the axle setup isn't really an exact replica as it should be as it should have independant suspension and individual freewheeling wheels rather than my simple brass rod set up.

I need help with choosing a blue sparay paint,on the warwick site it looks similar to a ford blue but I'm not sure really :-\

Thanks a lot boys for the nice comments,I'm enjoying the scratchbuilding more and more now I'm getting the hang of it and this was quite simple as it has no moving parts unlike a tipper trailer.

I would like another flatbed soon so maybe an mf 700 flat and speak to new holland2 nicely for some chassis pictures to replicate :)

Mind you it would be nice to have a scratchbuilt collection of mf trailers :o

@ Begginer

there is some pics of the new holland in the tractor conversion topic ;)

• 2 months later...

nice work jamie what wheels have you used because i couldnt find sutable ones for mine also shouldnt the bale ladders be yellow

Cheers Andrew,I think the trailers made a year or more back had the yellow ladders now they have changed the design slightly and just have the galvanised finish.

I had a batch of white metal wheels with black flexible resin tyres cast by mb trac a while back,these are 25 mm in diameter by 9 mm and have loads more here if you need some  ;)