UH New Releases 2010

AJH

Looking at Rauch and Kuhn....

They both have a model in their range as the Axis 30.1 and a chap I am working for has not long taken delivery of a Kuhn with Rauch metering system on it.

If this is the case, could the Rauch be decalled as a Kuhn?

As far as I know the khun machines are just rebadged Rauch spreaders

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when I thought the UH McMac175 chassis couldnt be used anymore theyve found some more mugs to buy it >:(  How long did McMac have the real 145mtx on the sales list?? 3 months before it got dropped  but UH on this rare occasion have turned what was originally a good model MTX175 into an inaccurate joke , the 175 is long wheelbase, the 150,145 are short(we are talking Britains MF3680 here folks) and yes this model is a pet hate of mine ;D

Save your money and buy Sikus TTX210 if you must have a McCormick as its far better :)

Just when I thought the UH McMac175 chassis couldnt be used anymore theyve found some more mugs to buy it >:(  How long did McMac have the real 145mtx on the sales list?? 3 months before it got dropped  but UH on this rare occasion have turned what was originally a good model MTX175 into an inaccurate joke , the 175 is long wheelbase, the 150,145 are short(we are talking Britains MF3680 here folks) and yes this model is a pet hate of mine ;D

Save your money and buy Sikus TTX210 if you must have a McCormick as its far better :)

145 was only out for around 5-6 month before they change engine agains then went make to 150

the 175, 135,140,150 ect. were all the same size wheel base, same cab,ect

the only thing different is the engine the the hitch and wheels

Would beacons be fitted for the U.S???

I don't think so but the would probably have indicators in the roof.

Thanks, Rob. Now for somebody who can get the old decals off and some  Kuhn ones on then!! 

I wouldn't bother with all that because in not many months UH will release the Kuhn version. There is no way they will miss the chance to make a few extra sales with a new decal ;)

I don't think UH are bright enough to see the opportunity for a decal  change to be honest  [img alt=:laugh:]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/laugh.gif [img alt=:laugh:]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/laugh.gif [img alt=:laugh:]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/laugh.gif [img alt=:laugh:]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/laugh.gif There seems to be  little or no pattern to what they do really.

I agree to an extent BUT look at the triple mowers, Vicon, Deutz-Fahr and Kuhn reflecting the real machines in different disguises.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an update on when the Ford and New Holland UH models are available - originally I thought it was April/May but heard it may now be July?

Think Barry (Udimore) said the Ford will be July...ish, not sure on the New Holland

Niels said that the NH is due around june/july as is the Schuitemaker rapide silage trailer and the kuhn mowers? and the Ford 7810 could well be August. He should know as he sells them  ;) ..

blimey... they like to play around with their release dates  ??? my mistake...

still, would be nice to actually get more than 1 model released when they first said it would be

On the subject of the US McCormicks  :-* which land on the SE shores in a couple of weeks  ;)

There is also a McCormick MTX145 Chrome Louisville Show Edition  :-*

G & M are showing them as available already  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ selling them as a package