Weise-Toys 2010

AJH

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 2wd one i saw recently had a very similar looking cab to the weise one, have no idea what model it was or what make of cab, as it was very faded and in the middle of a patch of grass streen with other bits of old kit

Come on Sean, you did promise to go back and try to get a picture of the old girl ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hurlimann,YES it is the Profi Gigant  ;D ;D ;D ,It's been on this web site for over two weeks,

http://www.shop-014.de/shop/side_printview.php?user=Modelltoys&pid=1964&sid=f2c25985c4aa7eaa31cba760d74e540e&shopid=2 This is a scratch built model from Farmphoto

ProfiGiganthandmodel132ndscale.jpg

Don't know yet if it will be singles or duals,but I have one pre-ordered

Regards

Joe

• 2 months later...

A toolcarrier !!!!! looks like a dusty one as well. I just hope they will release a clean looking one as well. These dusty models would be much better special editions than all the different colours.

I am slowly getting rather sick of all the Unimogs. In my opinion not really a farming vehicle. I know they are used on farms but i think they are more truck than tractor.... maybe it's just me. :-\ :-\

like the tool carrier, but very unsure on that orange 615, havnt even got the green one yet over here either which i am waiting on

Bought a green Weise 615 two weeks ago Sean at the Taunton Toy Fair. Dealer box. Guy had two and as far as I know second one is still available. £45. He'll be at the Shepton Toy Fair this Sunday.