Weise-Toys 2010

AJH

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Is there to be a new Fendt 615 Turbomatik E?  Same as the 615 but with a different bonnet and an E on the decals?

Yes there is a new fendt 615 with a E on the decal. When i am right no different bonnet but they fit it a little diffirent.

Texas

• 1 month later...

Oh yes I must have one of those :P  when's it available?

Will hit these shores next week mate  ;)

This was the content of the email I got last night

"we would like to offer our new model  MB-trac 1500, showing some  details different as his younger brother MB-trac 1600 turbo. Because of  its slanted front part this type is known as the 'kinky nose'. This  series 443 has been launched 1980 with the colours lightgreen / black  while our item MB-trac 1600 turbo has got the colours from 1987  lightgrenn / olivgreen.

Model in exact  collector's scale 1:32 with all relevant optical, technical details  shown at the original tractor.

- exhaust pipe with movable rain cover

- air intake at high position

- movable doors

- front lights, working lights and rear lights with transparent inserts

- flexible antenna at roof top

- dashboard painted and printed with all detail decoration

- movalble cover part between rear fender parts

- real rear hydraulic with movable upper and lower links

- hydraulic compatible with implements

- adjustable lower  links (slide to lock / unlock at bottom of model) to hold implements  secure in upper position

- length of  upper link adjustable about 6 mm

- holding part for rear hydraulic

- drawbar attached

- tires with licenced engraving 'Continental' "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I checked to see if these had been posted so far, hopefully they haven't. Fendt website lists them as in stock. Got some nice details on it, that's for sure. One is a better version of the image posted above in this thread, I'm assuming the tipper version is also Weise, seems to come with wider rear tyres. I also assume the two front rams (doing nothing) on the hoe version are for the tipper?

360GT_Pritsche.jpg

360GT_R_00FC_benhacke.jpg

• 2 months later...

how weird, i saw one of those today, hard top cab with front linkage but with a bore hole drill on the back, does look good i have to say, but like paul, would preffer the linkage on the hard topped one

because Germany didnt have the regulations on cabs for Ag use, thats why the Ag spec model has a canvas roof, otherwise it would be a fibre glass cab for the UK.

Shame about the colour, i think yellow was the most popular colour in the UK or the ones ive seen anyway.

Im just pleased there are some great model releases of such a brilliant piece of engineering. ;)