Newark Vintage Tractor Show

Andy

Is anyone from FTF attending the show this weekend at Newark Showground.

For anyone who is interested in classic machinery, it really is a must attend!

Its going to be a huge event, with many thousands of people expected. FTF will be there for the first time where we hope to attract a few new members.

We are in building CR1, opposite SCALEdown models so feel free to say hello if you are planning to visit!

I will have the camera with me so will try and get plenty of photos.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was taken totally by suprise at how big this show is. I think think it sums it up by having a Roadless, MF135 and county parked up right next to the FTF stand.  :P

Some of you who cannot attend will be drooling Monday Morning!

It is indeed, excellent.  It gets bigger every year.  There are over 800 tractors on show this year, most of them under cover, with various displays of farming tools, model/toy layouts and a large numbers of trade stands.  Very good day out.

Here are one or two of the tractors:

PICT1316.jpg

PICT1296.jpg

PICT1336.jpg

PICT1289.jpg

PICT1312.jpg

Well I have just returned from the show.  :'(  What a weekend!

Very impressive event! I have 200 odd photos to post up which I will start on in the morning. The gate for the weekend was over 20,000 people, with many more coming today than yesterday. Hopefully several new FTF'ers on the horizon as spoke to dozens of people who were interested in models and not part of FTF.

Photos will be posted soon! :)