• massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

looking good paul, the britains buildins are good bases to construct a good shed i've used a fair few on mine

still loads to do pete,concrete the base, alter the britains fencing to look more realistic,like i did in another topic ,chemical tanks,the list goes on

looking for info on what is the most popular thing for concrete,have seen on here pva and tile grout mixed,i was going to use glasspaper on a roll but not sure what to stick it down with dont think pva wwill be strong enough,have just tried that and the glasspaper is curling at the edges,might try wallpaper paste,any help grateful

Your layout is coming on well Paul,Jez used plastikote stonespray which is the best thing I have seen as I want to use it myself when I start a shed,or use plaster filler and paint it maybe  :-\

Wouldn't the tile grout method need 5 to 10 mm depth so it held together properly?

Your layout is coming on well Paul,Jez used plastikote stonespray which is the best thing I have seen as I want to use it myself when I start a shed,or use plaster filler and paint it maybe  :-\

Wouldn't the tile grout method need 5 to 10 mm depth so it held together properly?

thanks jamie,and you can get it in b and q,any links for jezs layout jamie?

thanks mate