• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that Fortia is a real brute of a thing!  Great to see on the layout, and the Cerea gets better all the time, great stuff mate  ;)

thankyou joe,its the header on the cerea that makes it joe!!!!the fortia had been its box for months never got round to it,and i still had the reciept,i got it from my nearest mf dealer alan snow,they have a great partsman there called nigel,i only paid £54.00 for it and thats including the vat,with a dealer box!!!!!!! i see on mf's website they are £77.00 and more than that on ebay

Very impressive line up there paulali they look good on your layout, very nice.

thankyou richie, although i think i allready said in another post,while doing the cerea convo i had very few comments on it,although when i post in venton i seem to get more interest,your layout though rich is the dogs dangly bits,you cant even tell the farm models are a smaller scale,really nice work richie

Bales look good, Paul. Worth the effort to add a bit of texture to the Britains ones. I love that Fortia, a superb looking model and machine in 1/1. Nice updates again, it's the model farms on here that are showing more going on than the real ones with the lovely summer we are having  :-\ ::)

Bales look good, Paul. Worth the effort to add a bit of texture to the Britains ones. I love that Fortia, a superb looking model and machine in 1/1. Nice updates again, it's the model farms on here that are showing more going on than the real ones with the lovely summer we are having  :-\ ::)

i know what id rather be doing tris, working with the real thing,but nothing again this weekend,oh well see what next weekend brings,the fortia, i think, only got as far as being trialed and tested in this country,never made it to the market,although you could get a uk fortia brochure

yeah remember david telling the story,he was lucky to photograph that b****r

Most definitely my luckiest modern machinery find to date. Great to see the Fortia version out of it's box and in action at Venton Paul along with your other Massey combines. They look a treat all lined up together. :)

Most definitely my luckiest modern machinery find to date. Great to see the Fortia version out of it's box and in action at Venton Paul along with your other Massey combines. They look a treat all lined up together. :)

thankyou david,always nice to have you following the topic