• massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have made another 8480 eh Paul,kept that one quiet  :of

Don't get rid off the 6290 as there getting rare,what about putting it on a uh chassis to smarten it up a bit?

well since i allready posted a mf 8480 in tractor conversions i didnt think people would want to see it again,the 6290 will be retired to a shelf display jamie still got to do the decals and headlights on the 8480

Some nice pictures again, Paul. I also like how you keep the machinery updated as per a real farm and also how much machinery you display on your farm too. Very realistic in all ways.  :) :) :)

dont want to overload it tris, and you will be surprised how little kit there is on large arable farms,well you know that tris,not like a velcourt farm know is it,with the cases gone,probably before the harvest the cr combine will go probably will be replaced by the new schuco mf

nice scene there paul, good to see the fergy rulein ;D

ive got a bit of a connection with the masseys as a kid,always liked them but probably out of all the makes ive drove it is the least i have actually got behind the wheel of,,just waiting for some mdf to put the background scenery up,looking forward to doing that,should make it a bit more realistic,thanks pete

That Rauch sits at a perfect height on the Massey. Looks very nice as a fertiliser spinning outfit  8)

had to alter the linkage tris,to make it fit,undo 4 small screws and that lets you make the fertys hitch come out further then put back 2 screws and refix,but yes nice model

okay,next instalment,3mm thick mdf gripfilled to block wall,ready for the scenery to be fixed to,mandy (holly loves toys) has said best to use wallpaper paste,so thats what i will use,cant find any at the moment,which is bad as im a decorater,oh well,perhaps this weekend

post-1891-1326392646_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639264615_thumb.jpg

couple of pictures of the scenery just loosely placed to give an idea of what it will look like,have all the other lengths of mdf cut and ready,these will be screwed to the edge of the chipboard sheets,i will go right the way round the layout,obviously the white border  at the bottom  of the scenery will be cut off

post-1891-132639264624_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639264636_thumb.jpg

hi mandy,thanks for the nice comment, for the main road i used dark grey undercoat,lightened with white undercoat until i got the colour i wanted and the track is just cement,stuck there with pva and then i hoovered up the excess,quite simple but effective