Siku 2010

AJH

I guess this model can now go in the Siku topic being only a couple of weeks away.

This is now confirmed as the final version with various new bits of detail added, including fully decked out interior. Managed to get my hands on one for the photographs and it does look nice with those extra details.

Available at the Spalding Show.

post-2-132639468105_thumb.jpg

post-2-132639468154_thumb.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This been posted yet?

I know there is usually a million limited editions, but this one is at least different.

Special edition model idee+spiel 2010, item 8506

Fendt 936 Vario with JOSKIN 3-axle tipping trailer, 1:32 scale, in construction site design.

The Fendt 936 Vario and the 3-axle tipping trailer – a brand-new  addition to the programme – are artificially coated with a totally  realistic layer of limestone dust.

Edition: 3,000 models

post-17-132639504798_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have recently finished doing a makeover on a 8295R from britains and it looks jolly respectable however it DOES NOT come close to this new Siku JD8345R model >:(  The Siku Cabs far better, the wheels and tyres are 99% accurate, and they are set on the correct width of tracking ;)  even the decals are correct (yellow and not gold!!)

All this model will need for true authenticity is a front weight like the wiking JD model and a pair of rear wheel weights :) 

If this year is anything to go by Siku might be allowed to produce a non RC version at a considerable discount (like the 8430T model) in 2011 ;)  lets hope so.

Once again I have to ask WHY CANT BRITAINS PRODUCE A JD THIS GOOD!!!!!!  Remember Siku IS a toy and not a collector range!  Britains/Ertl have no excuses as far Im concerned and its a hearty WELL DONE to Siku for producing this excellent JD model